How can I compare multiple collection variables to set a condition?

• 26 April 2022
  • 0 replies

I have a list called Recommendations with a Review Number (single line of text) column that gets populated from a Nintex form with a lookup to another list called Reviews that also has a Review Number single line of text column whose Review Numbers are only represented once although they can be represented multiple times in the Recommendations list. In the Recommendation list, there is a Status (Choice) column. I want to create a site workflow that will check for the following conditions in the Status column of the Recommendations list and if it meets a condition for all Status columns for a particular Review Number in the Recommendations list, it will update the Status column in the Reviews list with the designated new status. If Status is not equal to Closed AND is not equal to Future for a particular review number in the Recommendations list, no update will be made. If Status IS equal to Future for all Status fields for a particular review number, I want to update the Reviews List status column for that Review number with Provisionally Closed.If the Recommendation list Status field is equal to Closed for all Status columns for a particular Review Number, I want the Reviews List Status field to be updated with a status of Closed. If all Status columns in a Recommendations list have a status of either Closed or For Future but no other status, then update the Reviews list Status column to Provisionally Closed. I want this workflow to run daily to watch and wait for the conditions to be met in order to update the Reviews list.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!