cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Task approval not does not update task status when approving from the task list item

Hi,

currently i'm working on an approval workflow using Nintex Workflow for O365.

i activate lazy approval on that worklow.

the strange thing is, when i approve the task by using the link to the task item, and then edit the task item and then approve it, the task status does not get updated, so the task status is still not started.

a different result came up when i approve the task by replying the email (lazy approval) the task status does get updated and the workflow can continue to the next state.

do i need to update the task status manually in the workflow?

does anyone have any idea why that happens?

kindly advise

Thanks.

-Willy Noviandy-

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Task approval not does not update task status when approving from the task list item

well then, i'm not sure what was the root cause.

i created a new task list and configure my workflow to use the new task list, now it works just fine.

anyway, i'm closing this thread as solved.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Task approval not does not update task status when approving from the task list item

Hi Willy,

I'm having the same exact issue as you described, can you please elaborate further, if my understanding is correct: On the Workflow Settings using the Nintex Workflow O365 Designer, currently I am using the Workflow Tasks list as shown, so on yours, you created a new Task List, and what would be the fields in that list? same as the Workflow Tasks?

Thanks,

Norman

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply