cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

How to reassign the workflow tasks or delegate the workflow approvals in Nintex workflow cloud

Hi All,

I would like to delegate the workflow task if the approver is on leave and continue the workflow approval process. How to achieve this in NWC .we are using Nintex cloud workflow with SharePoint online environment .

Can we reassign the Nintex tasks of the old approver to the new approver?

Please share the steps for implementing this.

Thanks,

Meena 

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: How to reassign the workflow tasks or delegate the workflow approvals in Nintex workflow cloud

Hi @Meena,

Currently there is no way to delegate tasks in NWC, however administrators can complete tasks on behalf of other users via the task list in NWC. I would suggest logging a feature request for this as well(https://nintex.uservoice.com/).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to reassign the workflow tasks or delegate the workflow approvals in Nintex workflow cloud

Hi @leighburke,

Thank you for checking this. Can we try with Escalation feature available in tasks? is that possible ?

we have different priority set for user request in Nintex forms . For example, if the user is selecting priority 1 for his request then within 24 hours , the task must be approved and so on. So if one of the primary approver is on leave/not approved can I escalate this task to his manager / new user and get this done ?

Please suggest .

Thanks
Meena R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

@Meena the escalation feature will auto escalate if the task doesn't get a response in a set time, so this could do what you are looking for.

0 Kudos