How to get properties result of people field from task Form variable

HEllo Every one, 

23319i0EDB09BC3ECA092F.png

In NWC i use a people field, allowing multiple selections in my Task Form. 
When i want to use to copy the value of this variable ( more than one user )  in my Sharepoint column i have an error message telling 

23316iE3F8303796B0D212.png

i tried to get the emails or names from the variable, but it's disable. 
i guess because i have many users in my variable and that doesn't support it like i captured here. 

23318i083E756FEAC6E254.png

the result of the collection variable is like this => 

["{""id"":""dda3795e-c4ae-4525-a38b-cbb811d30147"

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hey @Fatiiza , 

a people picker has a lot of information about a person in a dataset, so that's why we used a collection to save the data.

If you want a specific value from the people picker e.g a mail address, you can simply use the loop for each action in the workflow and add the E-Mail to a new collection.

Attach you will find a small WF as a screenshot which explain the function.

Hi Sven - I had the same issue as the OP and was able to use your solution to resolve - thank you. My case was slightly different though - I only had one user in a people field (which was set to “Allow multiple selections = No”) - so even though I understand why a collection is used for all the properties of a user, I’m confused why those properties aren’t active for a single user. Is there a case where it is possible to use the people collection property variables for a single user? Thanks!