cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Release! Nintex Workflow 2013 and 2010 (English and International)

Not applicable
3 1 1,208

As of 27th May 2015, there has been a new release of Nintex Workflow 2013 (v3.1.4.0) and 2010 (v2.4.4.0) for English and International versions.

Read up on the release notes here:

Nintex Workflow 2013 - Release Notes

Nintex Workflow 2010 - Release Notes

To access the new builds, jump on over to Product Downloads (This area is only accessible for Software Assurance, and Premium Support customers. If you don't have permission to this area, please Ask Support.

1 Comment
Nintex Newbie

This information is very helpful and something the partners should leverage.  I'm thinking of a way to assist with that.  I was working with a customer who was having some issues and decided to do an out-of-cycle upgrade to the latest version of Nintex.

This was great because the upgrade resolved two major issues that were really problems from Nintex but fixes that came with the upgraded version.

Pie in the Sky thought: Is there any way for Partners to track which versions their customers have installed?  Probably not, but I'm thinking outside of the box.  Or a way for the product to place a notification in Central Admin or O365 Admin area that new upgrade is available.