Question

SharePoint2016: Using the attachment upload space gives error message: System Runtime InteropServices

• 16 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

SharePoint2016: Using the attachment upload space of the Nintex form, after uploading the attachment, when checking the attachment, an error message appears: System Runtime InteropServices COMException: Unable to open file # # attname##

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: 无法打开文件 ##attname##。    在 Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequestInternalClass.GetFileAsStream(String bstrUrl, String bstrWebRelativeUrl, Boolean bHonorLevel, Byte iLevel, OpenBinaryFlags grfob, String bstrEtagNotMatch, Object punkSPFileMgr, Boolean bHonorCustomIrm, IrmProtectionParams fileIrmSettings, UInt32& pdwVirusCheckStatus, String& pVirusCheckMessage, String& pEtagNew, String& pContentTagNew, SPFileInfo& pFileProps)     在 Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.GetFileAsStream(String bstrUrl, String bstrWebRelativeUrl, Boolean bHonorLevel, Byte iLevel, OpenBinaryFlags grfob, String bstrEtagNotMatch, Object punkSPFileMgr, Boolean bHonorCustomIrm, IrmProtectionParams fileIrmSettings, UInt32& pdwVirusCheckStatus, String& pVirusCheckMessage, String& pEtagNew, String& pContentTagNew, SPFileInfo& pFileProps)

Looking for help to solve the above problems, thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Alan,

Do you see the same issue if you attach the same file to the same list using a SharePoint form?
I ask because I can see from the error that it is coming from SharePoint and not Nintex.

Badge +1

@SimonMuntz This is a good idea, I can try to verify it. Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @Alan 

Have you resolved this error?