When you insert a SmartObject record through an Item View that has a vertical tab special character in the value an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.3) November 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 29.
- K2 Five (5.5) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 02.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.