When deploying a K2 4.6.10 or K2 4.6.11 package on K2 4.7, that contained a SharePoint Document Library Data and List View with Content Types enabled, the Content Type ID input property was missing. The missing property could be noticed when editing the List View rule where the Content Type ID property was previously configured on K2 4.6.10/4.6.11.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- Regenerate the SmartObject in the SharePoint Document Library.