When a workflow contains a Task with custom notifications configured, and the CC or BCC Address contains a Split function with emails or usernames using any delimited separator, an error occurs when you attempt to edit the workflow after upgrading to K2 Five (5.4).
The following error occurs: “500: Unable to cast object of type 'SourceCode.WebDesigner.Framework.ObjectModel.Workflow.ConfiguredSmartFields.InlineFunctionField' to type 'SourceCode.WebDesigner.Framework.ObjectModel.Core.ConfiguredSmartFields.Expression'”.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 30.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.