cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copying list attachments (and metadata) to a document library in the O365 platform

Jump to solution

I'm looking for a solution for copying list attachments (and some metadata included in the list) to a document library in the O365 platform. Is this possible?

I've seen lots of posts on getting this done with on-prem using Copy to SharePoint. Is there a way to get this done using the O365 version?

I'm new to the platform and I'm quickly becoming discouraged with the lack of functionality in the O365 version of the product. I had high hopes for this platform but it seems quite inferior to the on-prem version.

Labels: (1)
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Copying list attachments (and metadata) to a document library in the O365 platform

Jump to solution

Are we allowed to bump our own question threads?

I have a few use cases where copying a photo from a list item to a Document Library would be very helpful. Sadly, after hours of searching I have found no solution. Anyone do this in O365?

Workflow Hero

Re: Copying list attachments (and metadata) to a document library in the O365 platform

Jump to solution

Hi!

Here you can find two step-by-step solutions:

1. Nintex attachment workflow 
  2. Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Copy Attachments to Document Library - Vadim Tabakman 

Regards,

Tomasz

Regards, Tomasz Poszytek
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

I think this is a great workflow and would like to try it, I have a few queries where the step by step solution did not cover, for example

1. What goes in each Log to History
  2. When you Call HTTP Web Service - Get attach Rest Call, what goes in the Response Status Code (Which is Mandatory)
  3. Do Calculation - Increment Loop Counter, What goes in each field?

If you are able to answer or send me the commands so I can configure each action I can then test the workflow which I built whilst watching the Video.

Thank you

Claire Allen

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

I think this is a great workflow and would like to try it, I have a few queries where the step by step solution did not cover, for example

2. When you Call HTTP Web Service - Get attach Rest Call, what goes in the Response Status Code (Which is Mandatory)

If you are able to answer or send me the commands so I can configure each action I can then test the workflow which I built whilst watching the Video.

Thank you

Claire Allen

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm not sure if you can help.

I would really like to do this workflow but I'm unsure on a couple of things which I posted back 3 weeks ago,

Can anyone help with answering my questions as this would really help me get this resolved and start using the Workflow 

Thank you

Claire Allen

0 Kudos