Code Fix: When performing a quick search on a list view, not all values are highlighted
K2 smartforms 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a list view containing numeric columns with decimal values, and you do a quick search on the list view for a decimal value in runtime, not all related values are highlighted.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP20 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP20 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.