In relation to the announcement made by Microsoft regarding SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement for Microsoft 365, Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by the SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement.
- Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted as it does not leverage the SharePoint 2010 workflow engine to run its workflows.
- Nintex Workflow On-Premises is not impacted as the retirement only applies to Microsoft / Office 365 platform.
With regards to the SharePoint 2013 workflow:
- Existing customers will not be impacted
- Office 365 Tenants provisioned before 1st November 2020 will not be impacted
- Office 365 Tenants provisioned after 1st November 2020 will need to activate SharePoint 2013-based workflow engine via a PowerShell script before they can use Nintex Workflow for Office 365 (Nintex is exploring options to see if there are alternatives to the PowerShell script)