Code Fix: SharePoint Authentication is not responding to logins from different users
When you sign into SharePoint Online via K2 for SharePoint as User-A, then sign out with User-A and try to log in as User-B, SharePoint Authentication does not pick up that you are using a new user.
- Ensure you have K2 (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP1 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Close and re-open your browser after logging out to safely clear the SessionStorage values of your browser.