Code Fix: Hybrid SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online App activation fails with an error
When you have a hybrid SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint online setup, the on-premise vs online detection receives input from SharePoint on-premise which indicates that it has been authenticated online. However, authentication does not happen and this results in a K2 for SharePoint Application registration error.
The following error occurs: “resourceID Parameter name: Value not provided”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP13 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP13 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You can now re-run the K2 for SharePoint App Activation.