Code Fix: Conditional styling does not apply on a list view when comparing fields with decimal values
When you have two fields on a list view with decimal values based on SQL SmartObject columns, adding conditional formatting on these fields return incorrect results.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP18 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.