Code Fix: Captured data does not save on K2 mobile application after reloading a view or form
Two issues occur on views and forms on the K2 mobile application:
- When a SmartForm's view or form ajax call fails in the K2 mobile application due to authentication issues, you are given the option to reload the page. After reloading the page, any captured data is not saved.
- When viewing a SmartForm on the K2 mobile application, and your session is about to expire, you can select to extend the session. This sometimes does not work if the authenitcation extension does not trigger, or if the session extended page can’t be closed.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP3 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP3 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.