Code Fix: After deploying a package an error is presented when regenerating SmartObjects and Forms
When you deploy a package using K2 Package and Deployment to a SharePoint List and you add a column to that list, you will receive an error when regenerating SmartObjects and Forms.
The following error occurs: “The requested item "AttachmentsListptarget_etc_AttachmentsView" cannot be found in the collection.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP6 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP6 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You will now be able to regenerate SmartObjects and Forms on the K2 Application artefacts page.