Code Fix: Adding a column to the left or right in K2 Designer does not work correctly with the Hebrew language
When using the Hebrew language in your browser with K2 Designer, if you add a column to the left of an existing column it will get added to the right, and if you add a column to the right of an existing column it will get added to the left.
- Ensure you have K2 (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP1 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Columns will now be added to the selected side of existing column.