Code Fix: Unable to access a K2 application after deploying a package via K2 Package and Deployment
K2 blackpearl 4.7
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When deploying a package containing SharePoint artifacts and selecting the Use Existing option on SmartObjects, attempting to access the deployed K2 application results in an error.
The following message will display when attempting to open the K2 application:
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP12 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP12 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.