hiding panel won't work

• 25 February 2020
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

I've used a condition to hide one panel. But, it won't hide. What ever conditions i used, the panel still displaying. i thought , the cache issue, but not sure. Is there any limitations in nintex form about creating a formula to hide the panel. Because, i've done many coditions to hide others. Really strange to me. 

9 replies

Badge +2
did you make sure the "hide" button is checked off? what is the rule you are using?
Badge +3

yes, here is the condition that i've used. I attached the screen shot.

Badge +2
Is it off a drop-down menu? what is the column field?
Badge +3

@Julie08 , Yes, here is the attched screen shot .

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
What happens if you use the rule
not(equals(System Access,"JEMS"))
Badge +2

@Sara_ try

If(inArray(Named Control, ‘Check Box Name’),Not(inArray(Named Control, ‘Check Box Name’)), Named Control!=‘Check Box Name’)
have the hide button checked off as well

Badge +3

@Julie08 ,

I tried that. the same thing happned. When ever user select 'JEMS' , the panel should display.

If(inArray(system_access, 'CRM'),Not(inArray(system_access,'JEMS')))

Badge +2

@Sara_  it should look like this

If(inArray(system_access, 'JEMS'),Not(inArray(system_access, 'JEMS')), system_access!=‘JEMS’)

This will show the panel when the user checks off JEMS in the options.

Badge +3

@Julie08 ,

The formula you created is good and accepted, but my issue was , i created many formula for one panel. I didn't realized , the form saved that unworked formula. The formula fight each other when i run. Finally, i clicked show all button in the nintex form, oh my ... that is crazy. I deleted all formula and created new and only one formula. Nowe it works .