Solved

Access denied: You don't have permission at access Nintex Workflow

• 28 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I am using Nintex Workflow with a SharePoint 2019 on-premise environment.  I have created a subsite under a site collection and have enabled Nintex Workflow at the site and site collection level.  The workflows are accessible except when I try to display the inventory of all workflows on the site collection:

20762i5E350FB6D24FF493.png

When I do this, I get a message that says...

20763i92B8A4C6CDC99F20.png

I am a farm administrator and have full control permission to the site collection and site.

Has anyone experienced this?  I am not sure what permission I am missing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jsupchurch 8 August 2022, 19:10

View original

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi @jsupchurch 

This is odd, as the error appears when the user account doesn't have sufficient permissions to other site collections, but since you said you're a farm admin, in theory this should work.

I believe this needs to be further investigated by the support team, if you could send us an email on support@nintex.com and one of the engineers will look into this.

Thanks,

Sumit

Badge +3
Thank you for the reply, Sumit. I will email the Nintex support team.
Badge +3

For anyone experiencing this issue, the problem was that the Nintex Workflow site feature was not activated at the top level of the site collection.  The site collection feature was active, but the site feature was not.  I activated it and the problem was resolved.