Update your notification settings and preferences

MillaZ
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 315

By default, you are notified when there’s activity on a post you created, replied to or subscribed to. If you wish to manage your subscriptions, edit your bookmarks, change your notification settings or edit the emails you receive from the Community, you can do so from your My settings page.

You can access your settings by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner to access the drop-down menu and selecting My settings.

Settings.png

From here click on the Subscriptions & Notifications tab.

MillaZ_0-1616594539737.png

How to Update your Subscriptions
From the My Subscriptions tab, select the checkbox next to the items you wish to unsubscribe from.
Then, in the Email Subscription Options drop-down, select Delete Selected Subscriptions.

Here you also have the option to select and delete all your subscriptions by using “Check All”.

MillaZ_7-1616158227582.png

MillaZ_10-1616158546002.png

• You can also go directly to your My Subscriptions page by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner and selecting My subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
  • Unsubscribe directly from an item by going to that board, topic or article, and clicking Unsubscribe from the Options drop-down menu.

How to manage your Bookmarks

From the Subscriptions & Notifications tab, click on the My Bookmarks tab.

To delete a bookmark, select the checkbox next to the item and then from the Bookmark Options drop-down menu, select Delete Selected Bookmarks.

Here you also have the option to select and delete all your bookmarks by using “Check All”.

Bookmarks.png

Manage your Notification Settings

You can edit the general notifications you receive, as well as the frequency and types of emails you are sent from the Community. From the Subscriptions & Notifications tab, click on Notification Settings.

Click here to view all the options available.

MillaZ_4-1616157862428.png

To save your changes click on Save.

Change the Format of your Community Emails
You can edit the email format that is sent to you from the Community. You can:

• Remove HTML from posts
  • Remove user signatures from posts
  • Edit the Email content
  • Select the Email format

From the Subscriptions & Notifications tab, click on Email Format.

After you’ve selected your changes, click on Save.

Subs.png

About the Author
Community Manager on the Nintex Community