Multiple Conditions Met in Workflow, But No Catalyst to Check for Completion (Without using Loop)

• 21 October 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

I have a form that required multiple departments to check their "box" that their department has completed its work necessary for the form (request) to proceed to the next step. I set up a condition statement that requires all 9 parameters to be "YES" before proceeding, however - the workflow gets stuck b/c there is no action associated in "checking" to see if the 9 parameters are satisfied (no catalyst). I tried using a loop and it resulting in over processing and multiple emails and multiple checks that timed out. How can I go about having the "last box" or "last dept" complete its checkbox (without an approval task or flex task assigned), and it kicking off the rest of the workflow. There is no order these go in or else I'd do a state machine, its basically 9 departments have to complete their checkbox before the request can proceed, but once all 9 have done so - I want the workflow to go. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!