Automate Employee On-boarding & Provisioning Processes With Nintex Workflow for Office 365

• 29 August 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +6

In the video below, I will walk you through how to build an employee onboarding workflow from start to finish using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Some of the actions you will see me configure (such as Office 365 Create User, Office 365 Assign License, etc.) are part of the Enterprise Provisioning Pack.

Enterprise Provisioning Pack Details

Automate the entire process of provisioning, managing and de-commissioning of user accounts, transforming complex onboarding/off-boarding processes into one simple solution. Unify the management of users, mailboxes, custom user-groups, and even access to external systems. Now you can create and manage accounts across Office 365 and Yammer, spin-up or spin-down virtual machines in Amazon and Rackspace, ensuring efficient use of your chosen cloud infrastructure provider.

Enterprise Provisioning Pack is available in Nintex Workflow for Office 365, Enterprise Edition or Nintex Complete Edition only.

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Brad,

I was looking to introduce an on-boarding process within my company but when I look at the actions in O365 I don't have the Office 365 create user action. Is this possibly down to my SharePoint permissions?

Many thanks,

Paul

Badge +8

Hi Paul,

The Enterprise Pack is needed. You can check your subscriptions when you are in the Nintex Workflow Designer: Information > Subscription overview > Subscribed actions

Cheers,

Rick

Badge +8

And here is a page from Nintex with the actions included in the Enterprise Edition: http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#cshid=1237

Badge +6

Thanks for the update Rick Bakker​. It's much appreciated.