meversmeyer
Novice

Re: if I need to re-build a sharepoint list that has a nintex form and workflow associated with it, what is the best/easiest way to save/re-create the form and workflow?

Jump to solution

We are using SharePoint 2013 and there is no custom code on the form (only hide/disable rules are implemented). The image we are using at the top of the form is referenced from the site assets library that the users have read permissions on as well.

Maureen Eversmeyer

0 Kudos
meversmeyer
Novice

Re: if I need to re-build a sharepoint list that has a nintex form and workflow associated with it, what is the best/easiest way to save/re-create the form and workflow?

Jump to solution

I wonder if it has something to do with “limited access” being checked when I view permissions for that group. I googled that and found this:

· This also happens if users reset unique permissions by clicking on the "Delete unique permissions" button without first removing the permissions currently assigned to users at that level. This is unexpected since "Delete unique permissions" implies it will remove all unique permissions at that level.

To avoid orphaned "Limited Access" when changing unique permissions:

1. Select all current users with unique permissions and click the "Remove User Permissions" button (it will be greyed out until you select at least one user). SharePoint will remove their unique permissions at that level rather than leaving the orphaned "Limited Access" permissions.

2. You can now safely use the "Delete unique permissions" button to reset the permissions to default.

Maureen Eversmeyer

0 Kudos
dlgross
Rookie

Jump to solution

SharePoint shows Limited Access whenever there are custom permissions or inheritance is broken. It is annoying because it does not tell you where these things have occurred and confusing because it is such a vague phrase. The fact that you have a wf that is changing the perms would cause that to occur. It is expected behavior

0 Kudos
meversmeyer
Novice

Jump to solution

Dean, turns out that I was using a people/group field on the form that was referencing a specific sharepoint group that wasn’t shared. Thank you for all of your suggestions!!

Maureen Eversmeyer