How to publish a simple K2Form[SQL] Based in Sharepoint with a simple URL Page Viewer...

• 3 November 2015
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +10

We do have Sharepoint Integration and like to have some webpart pages that include Forms build externally only with the Designer and not necesarly integrate those with Sharepoint List. I try the Page Viewer WebPart and the K2 URL but does not seem to be working properly.

I wonder if somebody have some suggestion on how to achieve this result ?

I'm even thinking if will be possible to have K2 Forms Embed or call another K2 Forms... this way could create a simple list in Sharepoint Build K2 Apps like a place holder and then just edit the View and Render the external Forms... kind of a hack... but just wondering the best way to do it.

THX Dino.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

What version of SharePoint do you have?

Badge +10

Sharepoint 2013 with Branding in place. 

:: Currently in test with http and K2 for Sharepoint works fine. as well as K2 Designer and the Apps. But since some developer group will be working exclusively in the K2 Forms, there might be the need to integrate with Sharepoint without necesarly create the apps from Sharepoint.

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

K2 for SharePoint 2013 has a Form Viewer App Part that lets you display forms on a SharePoint page.

K2 for SharePoint Install and Configuration Guide

Badge +10

You are correct the K2 Form viewer let the app to be displayed within a Sharepoint Site... I try last night from the VPN seems like did not worked because the client must have connectivity to the K2 server to display the IFrame from K2... however trying today worked great !!!.

Edit a Webpart or Wiki Page....

Add the K2 Form Viewer webpart

16625i5A1F57638659DA60.jpg

Enter a name for your Form when created in Designer.... the result will return after search for it....

12033i5C3EA62B00D0E12B.jpg