Worklist item URL in create email vent

• 23 July 2013
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

HI,

Infopath client event was the  source of approval notification email where a worklist item link appears, there was a requirement to remove the notification email set in infopath client event and i had created url through email create event, though the url  is same as generated through infopath client event i get the message as " "There are no worklist items for this user, or the item has already been actioned" ...not usre what is the root cause.Pls suggest how to fix it.

URL format followed is :

String hold_task_item_link = string.Concat("<a href='",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_Site_URL"], "/_layouts/K2/RuntimeServices/OpenInfoPathTask.aspx?K2Server",

"K2Server=",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_K2Server"],

"&SN=",

K2.ProcessInstance.ID.ToString(),

"_",

K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.ID.ToString(),

"&XmlFN=",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_FormName"],

"&Lib=",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_Site_URL"],"/",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_LibName"],

"&OpenAsWebPage=False&DeployBrowserEnable=False&SPURL=",

K2.StringTable["GBIP_P2P_Site_URL"],

"&Single=False","'>TaskItem</a>");                                      

"There are no worklist items for this user, or the item has already been actioned".

1 reply

Badge +1

The issue was resolved but not completely...figured out the root cause, the url didn't have the correct activity instance id for respective user , by default it picked up the last activity instance id of the 10 destination roles in that activity. Is there a way to associate correct activity instance id with the task link if the email notification is sent to 10 users.

Currently out of 10 users only 1 user can access worklist item from

I have confusion on when to use plan per destination, currently the k2 activity in my application had plan per destination with 'all at once' and 'resolve all groups and users' ... I changed code to remove notification from infopath client event and added mail server event with email event for task link. The issue i am facing is on click of task link i get 'There are no worklist items or item has already been actioned' though its available to 50 users. The problem was that right activity instance was not picked, i saved the file from k2 worklist to know the correct activity instance later chnaging the actvivity in the task item url opens the request. Is this the problem  with usage of Plan per destination?