Hide Ribbonrow in Forms. Not really CSS but also useful

Enter this into Custom JavaScript:

NWF$("#s4-ribbonrow").hide();

Before:

After:

rhia
Scout

Re: CSS - Nintex Style

This is amazing you guys, keep it coming! I'll have a lot of time in April to start putting this catalogue together. I promise, it's coming!

fccrous
Scout

Great idea ‌.  Definitely Bookmarking this.

tphan
Novice

Along these lines, I've also added this line. It will then move the form up so there isn't such a gap from top of page to form. You could just place in your CSS as listed below the jQuery. The jQuery simply ensures that it is added after CSS is loaded.

NWF$('#formFillerContainer').css('top', '40px');

OR

#formFillerContainer {

top: 40px !important;

}

patrickabel
Apprentice

Rhia Wieclawek‌ – I love the idea! I've done some font-awesome CSS integration with Nintex Forms that I can contribute, although it may be a little more involved given the dependancies.

rhia
Scout

Oooo I love Checkbox 1. And your radio boxes! This is very cool.

Complex CSS is also welcome  

eiben
Scout

Wow, awesome!

patrickabel
Apprentice

Henning Eiben Rhia Wieclawek Thanks! I suspect some of this will become obsolete with the upcoming form updates, but this really just spawned from a desire to provide contextual clues in form labels for different types of data being collected (i.e. email, phone, date-picker, etc.).

It's a rough prototype currently, but I've done some experimenting with the CSS::before selector to inject leading font-awesome icons on form labels based on a specified CSS class (i.e. faUser). Also as you saw, some custom icons for checkboxes/choice controls.

Rhia Wieclawek‌ Here's the icons used for Checkbox 1:

Who said forms have to be ugly? :-P

rhia
Scout

I wish there was a "love" reaction. This is great. We use Font Awesome a lot in my company but mainly for their intranet product. It definitely brings the form up to the next level as far as aesthetics - as you say - contextual clues. Some folks (like myself) navigate more by colours and shapes than by letters and numbers, and this makes my soul happy.