Workspaces - Suggestions on How to User Them

• 14 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi there Community,

We are interested in leveraging Workspaces in our K2 environment but I don’t really have a clear understanding of how/why to use them. Would anyone mind sharing how Workspaces are used in their environment? Screenshots of non-sensitive examples would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi Bob,

For starters we do have a couple of topics on the help site that provide some information about custom workspaces and how to set them up if you haven’t seen them yet:

Custom Workspaces

How to create a custom workspace

We can see if others can put some examples up here to provide extra context as well.

Jason

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Here is a demo example that shows links to forms based on processes that fall under HR, IT, etc. This could be presented to users so that the applications they need are focused accordingly in one easy to access place.

Badge +2

Hi Jason,

Thanks for both the links and the sample layout. I am familiar with the documentation and have used them to create workspaces geared toward end users as well as application owners/administrators.

At this point I am curious to hear if folks might have a different take on how they use this component.

Thanks again for the content you provided.

Bob