Unable to redirect a worklist item

• 17 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Greetings,

I using K2 Management to redirect a Worklist item and I am being prompted, "Worklist item from ... could not be redirected to ...

Details

• Type:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException

• Source:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client

• Method Base
    • Member Type:

Method

• Name:

ExecuteScalar

• Module
      • Scope Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll

• Declaring Type
      • Full Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer

• Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer, Queue`1 soInstances)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

Anyone know why I am getting this or how to fix it?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Do you happen to know if this happens to other worklist items? As a test, could you try to redirect a different worklist item? The error message is pointing to SmartObject call. Perhaps, you can enable the SmartObject Loggings to capture more details on it. If you try from K2Workspace, do you still get the same error?

Badge

Hi. I faced the same problem same as per mentioned by Cowgirl above, and I found out that the said worklist instance was stopped in the Workflow’s Instance tab. After restarting that instance via K2 Management, I was abled to redirect the worklist to the targeted user. Hope this helps.