Solved

Nintex Automation with SENDGRID

• 17 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

We have the requirement to configure and use SENDGRID as SMTP for dev, test and prod environments. 

During the configuration setup, it discovers the smtp.sendgrid.com on with TLS enabled on port 587, and switches to port 465 and outbound rules on the Azure VM in the Networking have been provisioned.

The powershell script to test does send email, however task and email events return the following error:

There is no connection string for the  destination email address ‘mail from address’

Are there any articles to assist with troubleshooting the configuration when running the Configuration?

Regards,

EM

icon

Best answer by EckardMeyer 31 October 2023, 16:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, I assume that the K2 server is a member of an AD environment and AD accounts are used to run services. From my experience, the account that the K2 Server service is running under needs to have the same email address that was filled in when K2 was configured, also in AD on the mail attribute. To check this.

Badge +1

I have disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1 and enabled TLS 2.0 and the mail notifications seem to be working fine using SENDGRID SMTP.