execute smart object throws "Method not found: 'System.AppDomainManager System.AppDomain.get_DomainManager()'."

• 7 February 2021
  • 7 replies

using .net core app when try to execute smartObject this errors appears 

Method not found: 'System.AppDomainManager System.AppDomain.get_DomainManager()'

SmartObjectClientServer smartObjectServer = new SmartObjectClientServer();
 smartObjectServer.CreateConnection();
                smartObjectServer.Connection.Open("Integrated=True;IsPrimaryLogin=True;Authenticate=True;EncryptedPassword=False;Host=serverName;Port=5555");

7 replies

Hi @malek123,

What version of K2 are you using?

Kind Regards

Prineel

@Prineel k2 5.4

Hi @malek123,

I think your best bet is to open a support ticket. I found a similar ticket with a similar error, however the resolution was to upgrade to K2 Five. Seeing as you are already on the K2 Five platform, its not related.

Kind Regards

Prineel

Hi, did you ever figure out what was wrong?

I get exact same error when using SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorkflowManagementServer to open a connection.

I get the same, please let me know if you find a solution.

Hi, you can find solutions to this problem in this thread here:

WorkflowManagementServer throw error Method not found: System.AppDomainManager in .NET6 K2 Five 5.3

Badge

Hi, you can find solutions to this problem in this thread here:

WorkflowManagementServer throw error Method not found: System.AppDomainManager in .NET6 K2 Five 5.3

Hi Tobey74, nope your link is useless it only takes you to the latest post on the Nintex community: https://community.nintex.com/#M11267

Maybe you where possibly referring to this link: