Solved

Approximate a signature on a Smartform

• 28 April 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

I realize docusign integrates with K2/Smartforms, however I dont have access to the product at this time and I need to have some way of approximating or indicating approval on a SF that will, at the end of the process be converted into a PDF and sent to an outside email recipient. I also realize that every person that has the approval task only has access to that task through K2 process rights/roles etc. I just need a visual way to indicate it was "Signed" like a digital stamp or watermark or something. Anyone come up with anything like that other than using Docusign?

Thanks

Dave

icon

Best answer by K2publisher 28 April 2017, 21:04

View original

2 replies

Badge +5

Have you thought of using this control

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Digital-Signature-v3/ba-p/93216

Badge +6

Excellent control. It works as advertised. Seems my manager wants to use a scanned image of an actual signature sort of as a "stamp". The user would enter the ID/passcode for their signature and it would display on the form read only. Eventually the form would be printed with the image on it. I havent found a control that would just show the scanned image when retrieved. Is there a way to display a png or jpg in a form control without having to click on it?