Solved

Workflow not opening in Designer- K2 Cloud

• 1 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’m unable to open workflow from designer. Looks like its an upgrade issue. Did anyone face it and solve it without ticket?

Environment : K2 cloud

The latest update happened on - 5/26/2023 K2 Cloud Update 19 FP01

Thanks in Advance!

icon

Best answer by annao 1 June 2023, 08:51

View original

3 replies

Badge +5

Hello there,

Do you see a white page and nothing else when you try opening a workflow? K2 Cloud Update 19 FP02 should resolve issues you have with opening workflows on K2 Designer. You will need to submit a support case to request for this fix pack to be installed on your K2 Cloud environment.

I hope this helps :) 

Badge +1

Thanks @annao for the response :)

What you said is right , its just a blank white page when I try to open. I will submit a support case for the same. But just curious to know when is the K2 Cloud Update 19 FP02 planned?

Thanks!!

Badge +2

Hi @Ramya_Madhavan

Thanks @annao for the response :)

What you said is right , its just a blank white page when I try to open. I will submit a support case for the same. But just curious to know when is the K2 Cloud Update 19 FP02 planned?

Thanks!!

As mentioned it’s likely that U19 FP02 should resolve your issue.

Support will be able to assist in terms of further questions regarding release dates and requesting the K2 Cloud Ops team to apply the fix to your environment. 

When any FP’s are released in completion, the following page will also be updated: What's New in Nintex K2 Cloud Update 19