In this 4 minute demonstration you'll see how to create a Drawloop Document template that you can use to automatically generate Excel documents from Salesforce. This will allow you to analyze your Salesforce data in Excel.
First, create and configure a New Document Package:
- Start by opening the Nintex Drawloop App, Drawloop Document Packages tab, and clicking on the New button.
- Configure the Basics tab.
- On the Tag Documents tab, copy the Excel/PDF tag onto your clipboard.
- In Excel (either a new excel doc or one of the templates), select the cell where you want the data from Salesforce to appear then copy the tag for that data into the Name Box.
Unlike Word and PowerPoint, tags do not require Less and Greater than symbols.
- On the Document Package Template tab, save or upload your template.
Finally, test your document template by running a sample document.
For detailed guidance on creating and configuring a new Document Package visit the Drawloop documentation or view this video demo.
- In this example we used Microsoft Excel. You can also create Drawloop templates in Word, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF.
- For detailed guidance on using the Drawloop app, see the product documentation.
- See what’s possible with Drawloop at Nintex.com/Drawloop and Drawloop.com.