With Nintex Drawloop you can create a document package from any Word, Power Point, Excel or PDF document.
In this 6 minute demonstration you'll see how to create a Drawloop Document package that you can use to automatically generate documents from Salesforce. This video shows the steps required to create an Account Overview document package from a PowerPoint deck that is already loaded into Salesforce, but the steps apply to any document type.
First: Upload your template and add tags
- Start by opening the Nintex Drawloop App, Drawloop Document Packages tab and clicking on the New button to start the wizard and configure the settings for your new template.
- Click on the Field Tagger and copy the appropriate tags from the Field tag list into your document.
- Save your document.
Then, test your document package by running a sample document
For detailed guidance on creating and configuring a new Document Package visit the Drawloop documentation.
- In this example we used PowerPoint. You can also create Drawloop templates in Word, Excel and Adobe PDF.
- For detailed guidance on using the Drawloop app, see the product documentation.
- See what’s possible with Drawloop at Nintex.com/Drawloop and Drawloop.com.