In this 4 minute demonstration you’ll see the steps required to install Nintex Drawloop in a Salesforce Developer Edition organization. Follow the links below for detailed step-by-step instructions:
- Start at http://appexchange.salesforce.com and search for Nintex Drawloop
- Log in with your Salesforce username
- Run the Nintex Drawloop Setup Wizard and configure the options
- Copy sample Document Packages into your organization
- Test your installation by generating your first document
- For detailed guidance on installing Drawloop, see the product documentation.
- For more information on the differences between Enterprise and Standard editions, read this guide.
- See what’s possible with Drawloop at Nintex.com.
- Visit the Drawloop CommunityNintex Drawloop to ask questions, view discussions, and read blogs.
- Get Instructor-led training on Drawloop from our training partners.
- Contact support for personal help debugging your Drawloop document generation.