Linking Nintex Hawkeye and Nintex Workflow Cloud trial tenants gives you a sandbox with pre-built workflow templates. In this sandbox you can test or demonstrate both services and your business analysis options in a safe, controlled environment.
This 11 minute long, third video in the series covers how to instrument the Nintex Workflow Cloud, Template 2: Email Approval workflow and run the workflow to generate data for analysis in the Nintex Hawkeye Process Intelligence Lens.
To create a Process Lens:
- In Nintex Workflow cloud:
- Instrument a copy of the workflow Template 2: Email Approval with Beacons to generate process data on workflow.
- Publish the workflow to generate Usage Lens and Process Intelligence Lens data.
- In Nintex Hawkeye, identify the workflow so the Process Intelligence Lens can collect data.
To generate Usage and Process Lens data:
- In Nintex Workflow Cloud, run the workflows based on Template 1: My First Workflow and Template 2: Email Approval to generate Usage Lens and Process Intelligence Lens data.
To view Usage and Process Lens data:
- In Nintex Hawkeye:
- Use the Usage Lens dashboard to track and analyze the performance of both of your workflows.
- Use the Process Intelligence Lens dashboard to track and analyze the performance of your workflow based on Template 2: Email Approval.
Additional videos in this series:
For detailed step-by-step instructions on creating and running a sandbox follow this guide.