Linking Nintex Hawkeye and Nintex Workflow Cloud and trial tenants gives you a sandbox with pre-built workflow templates. In this sandbox you can test or demonstrate both services and your business analysis options in a safe, controlled environment.
This 6 minute long first video in the series covers how to request both Nintex Hawkeye and Nintex Workflow Cloud trials in order to create a sandbox.
To request a Nintex Hawkeye trial is a two-phase process:
- Request a trial
- Click this link to open the Free trial form
- On the form select Nintex Hawkeye, Download and fill in your information
- When you receive the email with your Nintex Hawkeye Portal credentials click on the link to open the Nintex Hawkeye Portal
- Request a trial tenant
- In the Nintex Hawkeye Portal click on the Request a trial tenant button
- In the second email, click on the Access your new tenant button to launch your trial tenant
To request a Nintex Workflow Cloud trial:
- Click this link to open the Free Trial form
- Fill in your information.
- You should receive an email with your Nintex Workflow cloud credentials shortly.
For detailed step-by-step instructions on creating and running the sandbox follow this guide.