I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. We have many lists and libraries using Nintex workflows and any email being sent from the workflow goes to the user's inbox. I have one list where some emails go to the user's inbox and other emails go to their junk folder and I cannot figure out why. All emails are being sent from the same account. The workflow is a very simple one...
- Staff member fills out a Nintex form
- Once they submit the form, the staff member receives a confirmation email (goes to inbox) and a representative of the form receives an email
- The workflow waits for a field to not be blank
- Once the field gets filled in, an approver of the form receives an email
- The approver will approve or deny the request
- The staff member who filled out the form will receive an email stating their request has been approved or denied. This email goes to their junk folder.
This seems to be the only workflow where emails are going to the junk folder. What I don't understand is why the first email goes to their inbox and the last one goes to their junk folder. Has anyone experienced this before? I can easily have staff members click on the email in Outlook and not block the sender, but we don't want to roll this out to 1,000+ employees and expect them to do that. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!