I have a list in a separate site collection, and I want to update a list on the main site, I am using NINTEX command for Web Services with SOAP.
I need to add 2 columns in, these are called Project Number and Date.
I am using UpdateList with the SOAP
<Batch OnError="Continue" >
<Method ID="1" Cmd="New">
I have added an error variable, to send me an error - but no error is created. I have checked the ULS logs and there is nothing in there either.
This information is not being added to the external list.
The variable soapUpdate is the SOAP above.
Just wandering why the external list is not being updated. as above you can see that _vti_bin/lists.asmx is on the end of the url.