I feel like this should not be that hard. I just want to have a Parent Workflow Kick off a Child workflow, while sending some simple data back and forth. I assumed i would be using the Store and Retrieve Data Actions.
My steps are
- Store Data: Approver Name
- Start Child WF
- Retrieve Data from Parent: Approver name
- Run Approval Process
- Store Outcome
- End Child Workflow
- Continue with Parent Workflow
- Retrieve Data from Child Workflow: Outcome
- Where in my child workflow do i find the variables i stored in the parent workflow?