AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to replace form's default javascript references?

Question asked by darwin.v.langga on Dec 10, 2015

Hi,

I was improving my form's page load time performance using YSlow Chrome extension as a guide.

One of the results showed "Grade F (lowest score) on Minify JavaScript and CSS".

Viewing the page source showed several JavaScript references:

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/nintexforms/jquery.js?rev=Um381uKrIZvkz6es8zyhcQ%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/nintexforms/jqueryui.js?rev=cDiMidJ8XzkF8EfJY3BR3w%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/nintexforms/jquerynoconflict.js?rev=JRbJzFAsC%2BMgRoDXrij9qw%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/1033/form.js?rev=u8kP9Suuo5ZH2lsaoo8wdQ%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/1033/spellcheckentirepage.js?rev=1mlFjucw3oZHRbhUxaIlaQ%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/nintexforms/nintexworkflowglobal.js"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/nintexforms/resources.js"></' + 'script>');

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="/_layouts/blank.js?rev=QGOYAJlouiWgFRlhHVlMKA%3D%3D"></' + 'script>');

is there a way to replace these references with a minified version (e.g jquery.min.js) ?

If it's possible, I'm planning to use JSCompress for all of these files.

Outcomes