AnsweredAssumed Answered

Failed to run User Defined Action. Value '' is not compatible with the selected output variable type Number (double)

Question asked by whahoo on Nov 12, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 by gregr

Hi,

This post is a continuation of Eric Harris' post Create Parent/Child items using this Nintex forms/workflow with this trick and Vadim Tabakman's post at http://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-formsworkflow-parsing-repeating-section-data.aspx .  I'm getting these errors from the UDA.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

TimeEventMessageOutcome
11/12/2015 7:58 AMWorkflow CommentError parsing value. Value '' is not compatible with the selected output variable type Number (double).Error
11/12/2015 7:58 AMWorkflow CommentFailed to run User Defined Action. Value '' is not compatible with the selected output variable type Number (double).Error
11/12/2015 7:58 AMErrorAn error has occurred in Parent_Child Workflow Creator SCA 111215.

The UDA runs in the TestParent sample file, but errors in my list, which is much more complicated.  I've removed the Date field from the form as a test.  That did not fix the error.

Thanks!

Outcomes