I'm curious how others in the community have successfully side loaded their NME generated IOS app on an IOS 9.1 device. I can't seem to get the install to complete successfully. I've tried a wired install with iTunes, as well as multiple wireless install and MDM services and have yet to get the installation to complete successfully. This is fairly new territory for me so any guidance would help tremendously. Expected I'd be able to easily install on my test device using iTunes so I'm wondering if this might just be an IOS issue But all methods I've used so far result in failed installations.
Thanks everyone - look forward to your feedback!