guhanramasamy

I am having one state machine workflow with four state.  In one State i am having “switch” statement..  In my situation my workflow enter in to the initiation state where (Switch action) is there and based on the field value move to the different branch o

Discussion created by guhanramasamy on Oct 28, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2015 by powersj1

I am having one state machine workflow with four state.  In one State i am having “switch” statement..  In my situation my workflow enter in to the initiation state where (Switch action) is there and based on the field value move to the different branch of the switch and perform the work as a final step of each Brach of the switch I am moving the state of the workflow to another "stage" by "Change State" action.  I am stuck in this stage and workflow not moving to the next stage.  Required suggestion on this.   My Nintex workflow is SharePoint 2010 standard version., I am having one state machine workflow with four state.  In one State i am having “switch” statement..  In my situation my workflow enter in to the initiation state where (Switch action) is there and based on the field value move to the different branch of the switch and perform the work as a final step of each Brach of the switch I am moving the state of the workflow to another "stage" by "Change State" action.  I am stuck in this stage and workflow not moving to the next stage.  Required suggestion on this.   My Nintex workflow is SharePoint 2010 standard version.

Outcomes