I am in the process of creating a Calendar event rollup solution using Workflow. The requirements are as follows:
- Rollup events from child site calendar list to root site calendar list.
- User should be able to update events both from the root site and child site.
- Hence the events should update themselves accordingly.
Now to my understanding, there should be workflows associated with the child and root site performing the calendar event creation/updates. With that being said, I have the following questions:
- When I use the create item node within the workflow at the child calendar list, I don’t see the options to “Create item in” destination calendar list i.e. at root level.
- Please point me to the direction if you have better ideas or approach.