AnsweredAssumed Answered

Versions - Preview as Showing Empty

Question asked by angelfish42 on Sep 28, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 by fransl

Hi

We are having problems with our forms showing empty when they are being previewed at present, at first I thought this was a java issue.  However hard I tried to rectify the issue by removing various fields etc. it would never go away.  I have since found the following two discussions on the nintex forums -

Nintex Forms Preview is showing empty

Blank forms after upgrade to Nintex Forms 2010 version 1.6.1.0

Both of which have been very helpful.

Before I take the drastic action of changing the web.config file as suggested in both posts, I have gone back a number of versions on my form to see if I could identify what the problem was.  I used the debug in the browser to help.  Unfortunately the debug in IE11 seems to be quite difficult to work out against the nintex form.

Therefore I am asking a very simple question.  I would like start using the version was working before the preview started went going blank! 

Click On > Version History > Browse through the Versions and Load the correct version which can be used  (Can be confirmed in the right hand corner which Version is open)

If I was to making amendments to this one and saving it would this become the latest version? This is what I would like to do so I can see which field is causing the problem?  From debugging the next version it says about "rules" being invalid. Which indicates some rules need to be changed.

Just to confirm I am using Nintex Forms 2010

Can someone help?

Thanks

Karen

Outcomes