I currently use Nintex workflow for SharePoint 2010, I try to create a "Review workflow" but got some problems need help:
- Document status is "Draft" before send to "Review workflow" (this is custom SharePoint field)
- First action is change status to "Reviewing".
- Second action is a Assign Flexi task has 2 outcomes: "Reviewed" (set status to Reviewed) and "Draft" (set status to Draft) with behavior is "All must agree on a specific outcome": Reviewed
I got some problem:
- When user terminate workflow (without vote task) there is no action to set status back to "Draft", the status will be "Reviewing"
- Is there any way to configure the workflow to wait all other participant to review and vote the task, with default behavior, when only one participant choose option Draft => document will go to "Draft" status.