- Each meeting can have multiple nota's. Each nota can have multiple documents.
- Each time a nota (list item with attachment) is created that belongs to a meeting, my WF creates a folder in a seperate document library, named as the meeting (it's a unique string)
- Afterwards my WF creates a subfolder in the meeting folder, named as the ID of my nota (unique).
- Then some more magic happens and my workflow ends
- When the attachments are deleted for one of my notes, I want to delete the subfolder as well
- I would like to do a query list to find out whether a subfolder already exists having the ID of my nota as name
- I check for "name = ID of my nota" as query
- Does not work, I do not get any results at all
- Works perfect for the first folder level (name = meeting name), not sublevel
- Tried checking the "Recursive" checkbox already, no luck
Some great minds having a solution?